#COVID-19 has just got real. Schools are closed and the UK is in lockdown. On a personal note, we’ve already had to self-isolate for 14 days (before the lockdown) as my son had a fever and cough and was not allowed to go back into nursery – so we’re really feeling the pressure now #helpme
We asked the community for help! How do we stay sane working from home or (literally) staying at home with our kids knocking around?
Here are a few practical (and not very practical but funny) tricks and tips….
Practical resources from the community
1. The best homeschool online resources
2. Exercise with the kids with Joe Wick’s Online PE Class
3. A work from home cover service – Nannies are provided with tips on how to help with parents WFH
4. Kids entertainment pack called Keep ’em Quiet that keeps your kids quiet for hours!
5. For the parents, please take at least 1 hour for yourself each day – this Yoga with Adrienne for Anxiety is recommended
6. To keep the kids entertained – 50 Fun Activities to Do with Kids at Home
7. For learning – Fun Ideas for Learning at Home
8. For WFH with kids – How to Master Working from Home while under Quarantine
9. Join our Twitter Chat next week on Tuesday @8pm to get everything off your chest! Follow us @happynewmum and email us if you’d like to stay updated.
Real life examples / tips and tricks
A group of mums sharing their experiences on pregnancy, post-birth, breastfeeding, work-life balance, and more.
Latest posts by Happy New Mum (see all)
- How to stay sane as a parent in lockdown #COVID-19 / Practical resources and fun tips and tricks - March 24, 2020
- I would cry A LOT, and this was actually normal! - November 1, 2019
- Breast is not always the best - October 27, 2019